In today’s world, when nothing is new under the sun, it is indeed difficult to come up with new and unique ways to sell your service or product. There is no denying that marketing is one of the most vital aspects of running a successful business. A good marketing campaign not only advertises your business but also helps you to reach out to potential customers and to stand out among hundreds of other organizations offering the same product or service.
Today, in the days of World Wide Web, nothing appeals to customers like a good video advertisement. The process of making one isn’t that complex, you see. Customer testimonials, how-to videos or a video full of entertainment, whatever way you prefer to reach out to your customers, you just have to hit the right note. Video marketing is and will be one of the best mediums of advertisement, with a promise of enormous growth in the next five years. Here, we tell you why you should consider to switching to running pictures, and make your business run smoothly in no time.
- Easy accessibility: There are numerous platforms for video advertising, like YouTube, television, video boards etc. In the era of smartphones, traditional paper marketing is not exactly what you expect to flourish among the people. Every year, according to studies, mobile video consumption on YouTube rises by 100%. You will be able to reach out even to the laziest as well as to the busiest of the shoppers.
- It’s personal: Trust is something which you need to gain from your buyers to ensure a steady profit. You can directly connect to customers by addressing real-life problems and grabbing their attention. With testimonials from people who have been benefitted from your service, with the use of proper clips and audio, you’ll leave a lasting impression on the minds of viewers. If you are successful in pulling the right chords, your video will get viral within a span of a few hours.
- Social shares: Search engines love videos, so do social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Your search engine ranking will improve with search rates, click rates, open rates etc. The chances of your website showing up first on Google increase by 50 times if you have video attached to it. And keeping in mind the fact that now Google owns YouTube, imagine the kind of attention your ad will get. Stats show that an average viewer spends more than 80% time on a website with a video and almost one-third of browsing time is spent on videos. Those numbers aren’t going to decrease, that’s for sure.
- Boosting the sales: Studies show that you can raise your figures by 80% by employing an impressive video advertisement. A good advertisement will not only speak for your product but also help you to establish a good market position. As much as 75% of businesses have said that this genre of marketing has proved to be a good investment.
- Explains all: In today’s fast-paced life, where people have hardly any time to eat, drink and sleep, reading monotonous and long product description attracts none. On the other hand, a video tells a story, better than all other formats. An excellent video ad, within a few minutes, will speak all that a buyer needs to know about the product or service you are providing.
- Affordable: For small-scale businesses, who cannot afford a large allowance on marketing, this is just the right thing. Video advertising is inexpensive, mainly because it’s easy to spread it to the masses in minimum time.
We may give you an overall idea of what video marketing is and why you should give it is a new favorite in the field of marketing, but when it comes to making one, do make sure you take help of professional and strategize well. Focus on what you want to say about your product and how you want to say it, the age group of your potential customers and their economic position in the society, highlight on what kind of service you offer and why you are the best in the market. Try to keep it short, as no one has the patience to sit for 10 minutes to hear all the technical details of your product. Instead, emphasize the key points, make it engaging, more like a story and less like an advertisement and there will ‘like’ button hit million within minutes!
We hope that this video marketing is the best thing to happen to your business!